Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: J.J. Kelly Girls Tennis

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jjkndn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2004
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly Girls Tennis

    from what I was told, if they would have changed all of her wins, then it would have changed the outcome of only 1 of their matches...and she wasn't a very big part of the team -- she hardly ever went to practices, but Whited still let her play...and she's actually not even a minor now, so I don't really know why the article in the paper said that she was..

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly Girls Tennis

    I cant believe anyone to even suggest this board is anti-Kelly.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly Girls Tennis

    This board is 10x more anti-GC than any other school.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly Girls Tennis

    I know, thats why I was shocked when someone suggested it was anti-Wise.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •